The More Mile Cheviot Trail Running Socks have been anatomically designed to stand up to the rigours and requirements of the hardiest trail runners. Blisters are all too common a problem when running on rough, wet trails and so to reduce this risk the Cheviot Trail Socks have been designed with padded sole units and a strategically constructed ventilated mesh upper which promotes breathability and rapid drawing of moisture away from the skin. Ideal for all levels of trail runner, the Cheviot socks are assured to keep your feet comfortable and protected.
- Padded protection points to absorb pressure and guard against impact abrasion.
- Mesh construction for rapid moisture wicking and breathability.
- Arch brace for extra support to prevent sock from slipping.
- Incorporating a Tactel Aquator™, a double-sided fabric that keeps feet dry and comfortable by wicking moisture away from the skin.
- Ergonomically shaped construction for left and right feet.
- Lightweight cushioned rib construction to maximise performance.
More Mile is a British sports brand established in 2001. We specialise in sports performance footwear, clothing and accessories. No matter what level of sport you partake, we have your needs covered. Our aim is to give you the right equipment, so you can perform to the best of your ability.