Selecting Your Preferred Payment Method
During the checkout process on the Payment page you will be able to select your preferred payment method. You will be able to see the payment methods available for you depending on your delivery country. You can follow these 3 easy steps:
- First select via the dropdown menu which currency you would like to be invoiced in. Selecting an alternative currency will update your order total.
- Now select your payment method by clicking on the payment tab you wish to use. Changing between the different tabs will bring up additional information on what will happen once you click on the "Place Order" button
- Now that the payment method is selected you can place your order by clicking on the "Place Order" button
Credit and Debit Cards
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Selecting the option "Pay by card" at the checkout.
More Mile offers an alternative secure payment method via PayPal. You can pay with PayPal without entering your debit or credit card details.
How can I use PayPal?
Select PayPal as the payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be redirected to PayPal where you need to choose the PayPal funding source you wish to use for your order.
PayPal will then charge you for the order total amount and pay this amount to More Mile. You will not be charged an administration fee for using this service.
If the order is successfully created, you will be redirected to a thank you page showing your order number and items ordered.
You will then receive two emails, one from PayPal to confirm your payment and one from More Mile to confirm your order.
Can I use PayPal without opening a PayPal account?
You can now pay with PayPal without the need to open an account. This means PayPal will not hold onto your details after purchase. PayPal limit the number of account free transactions to ten.
Unfortunately sometimes there are problems creating or processing PayPal Orders. Here are some of the errors you might receive while creating your order:
- If you are redirected to an error page or do not receive an online confirmation email from us then it is likely that an error prevented the creation of the order at More Mile. If you are not sure please log into your More Mile customer account. If the order does not appear there within 5 minutes then it was not successfully created. If you receive an email from PayPal stating that you have paid for your order but do not receive an email from More Mile, please log into your account and check that the order was successfully created there. If it was not please Contact Us quoting your name, More Mile account email address, PayPal account email address, the items that you ordered and any vouchers that you used. We will then be able to recreate the order and find your PayPal payment to link it to.
- If using Switch/Maestro with PayPal: While you are placing your order when you are redirected to PayPal they put you in a loop asking for your card details which are already registered with them and you have used with PayPal before. Even if you re-enter the details it brings up another error message. PayPal have suggested entering the details of a different card. If you need further help with this problem please contact PayPal.
- 'The buyer is restricted' - PayPal have placed restrictions on your account and we are unable to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue with them. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to More Mile. Please update your More Mile account with the card your wish to pay with then Contact Us for further help to do this.
- 'The buyer cannot pay, transaction rejected' - PayPal believes you are unable to pay for your order. Please contact PayPal and then let us know when the issue is resolved and we can retry to process your order. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to More Mile. Please update your More Mile account with the card your wish to pay with and Contact Us if you require our assistance.
- 'The funding source is missing' - The funding source you chose to use to pay for your order is no longer connected to your PayPal account or your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue . Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to More Mile. Please update your More Mile account with the card your wish to pay with then Contact Us for further help to do this.
- 'Transaction refused due to risk model of the buyer' - PayPal have run a risk model against your account for security reasons and believe your account may be high risk and will not allow us to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to More Mile.
Gift Vouchers & Discount Codes
To redeem your gift or discount code, please follow the steps below:
- Select the item(s) you wish to order and add them to your cart.
- Proceed to the checkout page by selecting the Basket icon, then select "View Cart"
- Enter your voucher or discount code in the "Discount Code" box and press the "Apply Coupon" button to apply the discount or gift voucher to your order. If your order does not meet the terms of the Voucher a message will be displayed. You may need to modify your order for the discount to be applied.
- Please then proceed to Checkout as normal.
Important information about gift vouchers:
- Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase any product on www.moremile.co.uk. Gift vouchers and event tickets are excluded.
- You don't have to spend the whole balance of the Gift Voucher at once. Any remaining balance can be stored on your account to be used at a later date.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase so make sure you redeem your Voucher in time!
- Gift Vouchers are valued and issued in GBP. You can still redeem your voucher on an order using a different currency , however the value of the voucher in that currency will be calculated at the time of redemption.
- If you have been lucky enough to receive multiple Gift Vouchers you can use more than one Gift Voucher against an order by repeating the same process listed above.
For more information about promotional codes, please see the Terms and Conditions here.